As we age, the rate in which our bodies produce the natural substances that keep our skin hydrated and firm decreases. Along with frequent exposure to the sun, air pollution and everyday stress, the ageing process is inevitable. An ageing face can be identified in a number of ways with fine lines, overall sagging of the skin, loss of volume, open pores, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles and drying skin all being signs.
The signs of ageing can be seen in persons from around the age of 25 and can be identified in both men and women.
To delay the ageing process, it is vital that a person drinks plenty of water on a day to day basis, uses quality skin products and avoids excessive sun exposure.
We provide the following treatments for Ageing Face:
- Dermal Fillers
- Non-surgical Face Lift (Butterfly Facelift)
- Cheek Sculpting
- Non Surgical Eyebag Removal
- Jawline Jowl Tightening (Nefertiti Neck Lift)
- Skin Rejuvenation (Restylane Vital)
- Skin rejuvenation using Plasma (PRGF)
- 3D Skin Rejuvenation
- LimeLight Facial
- Skin Therapy (Laser Genesis)
- Rejuvenation and Tightening of the Skin (Radiofrequency)
- Skin Tightening (Titan)